Subscribe to our newsletter
This is 2012′s course. This year we promise to bring you different epic obstacles but the same awesome experience! The course map will be updated as it is developed!
1. Water Wrangler: 100 yard trudge through the muddy-bottomed Laguna Lake, and for more spice, we throw in some floating pipes to climb over
2. The Steeple: 20’ wide by 8’ tall 45-degree sloping wall takes you up and over the dock.
3. Lily Pads: 8’ x 8’ pads provide a slick platform to jump to and fro.
4. Swamp Stomp: Chest deep water, reed mazes and, of course, deadly crocodiles.
5. Tough walls: Over, over, and over again, as you climb the 6-foot walls.
6. Cargo Crawl: Climbing up a cargo net can be tough but going across one is just a bit harder.
7. Mystery: We’re not going to tell you everything that’s on course
8. Skydive Pismo Beach’s Pipe Dreams: Something new and fun for everyone, hope you can take heights and freefall!
9. Great Wall: Get over by yourself, use your teammates, or new friends to get over these.
10. Hay Bale Hell: Steep hill + hay bales + fire hose + ruthless hose operator.
11. Death March: No one has died yet, but the rocky highlands are complimented by bagpipers.
12. Junk Yard: Two house-sized piles of hay and a bunch of tires makes for a good time.
13. Mud Pit: We made it extra sloppy for you.
14. Pugil Pit: Make it past our armed Vikings and you earn the finish line.
10k = 2 laps