Subscribe to our newsletter
Training and Tips
A few things to keep in mind…
- Mud likes to steal your shoes, and everything else, via suction so please ensure that you have boots or a style of shoe that covers the ankle. Some participants will use duct tape over their running shoes to keep them on their feet.
- Loose clothes will slow you down especially if you have pockets that will hold water and mud!
- We highly encourage costume-wearing to make it even more fun! It’s Halloween!
- A change of clothes and a few towels for post race cleanup is highly recommended.
- Please note: ALL OUT EVENTS is not responsible for any items lost on the course during the race, so please do not wear any valuable items, like jewelry.
We also have an awesome training program, developed by SLO-Based Gymnazo on YouTube. Check it out!