Register for the Mud Mash!
NO DAY OF REGISTRATIONS!
- Event entry
- Chip Timing
- Post Event Beer (One beer ticket for participants 21 and over)
- Finisher Pint Glass
- Mud Mash T-shirt
- 4 Miles of awesome!
Two heads are better than one and three are better than two:
Get your friends together and form a team. You don’t have to sign up all at once with one person footing the bill only to have to hound your teammates for money. Just click the “team” option in registration and it will guide you through the rest.
- Team (up to 10 people)
- Jan 1-Jan 15 (ending at 11:59 PST): $50 per person
- Jan 16-May 30 (ending at 11:59 PST): $60 per person
- June 1 – August 31 (ending at 11:59 PST): $65 per person
- September 1 – October 14 (ending at 11:59 PST): $75 per person
- October 15 – October 22 (ending at 11:59 PST): $80 per person
- No day-of registration offered.
If you wish to withdraw from an event you may receive an event credit to a future All Out event. You must notify us in writing (email: firstname.lastname@example.org of your intent to withdraw and meet one of the following scenarios.
1) You notify All Out Events more than 30 days prior to the start of an event weekend of your withdrawal you will receive a 100% credit towards a future event.. This credit only covers the race entry fee. Processing fees and online registration fees will not be included with your credit.
2) If you have a medical reason, you will need to provide a signed doctor’s letter advising us that you are not able to compete. This letter must be received by All Out Events at least 14 days prior to the event weekend in order for you to receive your event credit. This credit only covers the race entry fee. Processing fees and online registration fees will not be included in your credit.
If you have an injury or a member of your immediate family has a death or a medical emergency and it is within 14 days of the scheduled event yet greater than 72 hours prior to the event, you will need to notify us in writing. The race director will consider each request on a case by case basis after the event, for future All Out event credit.
No credits will be issued with less than 72 hours prior written notice to event weekend.
** Returned checks or declined credit cards will incur a $20 processing fee
Event Weekend- This is the day that on-site packet pick-up begins at the event. Normally, this is at least one day prior to the first race of the weekend. All written cancellation notifications to All Out Events are based on this packet pick-up date.
Credit- If you have a credit, it does not guarantee your entry into a race. You must still register prior to the event being sold out as all registrations are on a first come first served basis. These credits expire one year from issuing event.
Transferring Race Entries
If an applicant would like to make a change at least 14 days prior to the event weekend, this refers to switching their entry from one wave to another within an event (if there are still slots available in each wave), they may do so, keeping in mind that a processing fee will be included in that decision. The processing fee to perform a switch from one wave to another within the same event is $20.00. Thank you for respecting our policy. Participants found running under another person’s name will be disqualified and both entrants may be suspended from all events for 1 year.
All Out Events does not accept responsibility for refunds or cancellations in the event of natural or national emergencies or changes in governmental policies affecting the event course. Natural emergencies may include, but are not limited to severe weather including heavy rain, flooding, heat spells and cold spells. National or international emergencies may include, but are not limited to military conflicts, terrorist attacks, security threats, war, and heightened security alerts. In such event, there would be no refund to participants nor any reimbursement for event related expenses incurred by participants.